Schedule an appointment where you can chat with Chris for an hour about clinical or business matters that can help you build your neurodevelopmental practice.
What you'll get:
- an hour of Chris' time where you can pick her brain about some options or challenges you have;
- suggestions that may help you organise your practice delivery, ways of working with your clients and other business concepts;
- suggestions to consider regarding your work with particular clients, a bit of problem-solving and "Have you thought of ...?" type questions;
- tips and ideas to follow up on in your practice;
- a "professional ear" to listen because sometimes talking to someone who understands your work, but isn't embedded in your practice, can be useful;
What you can expect:
Suggestions -- not business or financial advice! I'm not a business or financial advisor, but I'm happy to coach and help you through some of the business and practice choices and challenges you may face. I have over 20 years of experience in business operations, over 10 years in Neurodevelopmental Education Consulting and Training, and over 15 years operating a family-based independent Optometry practice. I've been an Educator for over 30 years, so I know a bit about learning.
I'm happy to share what I've learned along my professional path and offer you some of the benefits and cautionary tales of my experience that may help you avoid some pitfalls, improve your practice and help develop your client relationships.
Please note: Conversations we have in this space do not constitute official business or financial advice. Christine Payard, Integrating Thinking, and/or Body to Brain Learning are not responsible for business choices and practice decisions you make following these discussions. This is a support process offered to help you clarify your ways of working.
By purchasing this service you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
All conversations are confidential.