Purchase a package of 6 x one-to-one conversation times with Chris AND, receive a 30-minute planning session for FREE.
Use this opportunity to build some consistency and support for you in your business and plan.
With 8 months to use your 6 sessions, you can set some targets, identify some goals and build in an accountability partner who will celebrate your wins with you and challenge you to "up the ante" in your practice.
Discuss clinical and/or business matters that will help you build your neurodevelopmental practice.
What you'll get:
- an hour of one-to-one time with Chris x 6
- a 45-minute planning conversation -- what do you want these sessions to provide for you?
- schedule your sessions over an 8 month period from your initial purchase and use this process to set up some targets and systems with someone who will help keep you accountable to your goals and ways of working.
- Clinical gems: an opportunity to pick Chris' brain about options or challenges you have in your clinical practice -- perhaps it's the client who has plateaued in their progress, maybe you want to practice and develop a tricky conversation with a parent, how do you modify an exercise to suit a particular child and more.
- suggestions to help you organise your practice and service delivery, create systems and ways of working with your clients, and other business concepts;
- tips and ideas to follow up on in your practice;
- a "professional ear" to listen because sometimes talking to someone who understands your work, but isn't embedded in your practice, can be useful;
What you can expect:
Suggestions! Questions to clarify your thinking, and more! I'm not a business or financial advisor, but I'm happy to coach and help you through some of the business and practice choices and challenges you may face. I have over 25 years of experience in business operations and small business management, over 10 years in Neurodevelopmental Education Consulting and Training, and over 21 years operating a family-based independent Optometry practice. I've been an Educator for over 30 years, so I know a bit about learning and about business and how they work together. I've completed studies in company directorship, so also know a bit about that stuff too.
I'm happy to share what I've learned along my professional path and offer you some of the benefits and cautionary tales of my experience that may help you avoid some pitfalls, improve your practice and help develop your client relationships.
There are some T & C's: Conversations we have in this space do not constitute official business or financial advice. Christine Payard, Integrating Thinking, and/or Body to Brain Learning are not responsible for business choices and practice decisions you make following these discussions. This is a support process offered to help you clarify your thinking and ways of working.
By purchasing this service you acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
All conversations are confidential.